It's a huge struggle to get insight into tight spaces.
Think of the area behind the washing machine or the area under the bed that you've never seen before!
That's exactly what the Lizard Cam is all about!
- Perfect for hard-to-reach places
- Flexible 120cm long endoscope cable with microcamera head
- Direct image transfer to 2.4 "color LCD
- 6 energy-saving and ultra-bright LEDs
- Magnetic head makes it easy to lift wrenches, screws, nails
- Waterproof cable and camera
- With color display
Great for DIYers, amateur divers, e.g. to dig out animal cavities as mole passages, nests.
Lizard Cam's flexible camera is extremely easy to use: just turn it on, the image will appear on the color screen immediately, and then bring the camera to where you want to examine it.
Extra long flexible endoscope cable
The extra long and flexible cable is easy to insert in hard-to-reach places, and the strong LED light illuminates even the darkest gaps. One of the accessories in the Lizard Cam is this hook, which allows you to pull out jewelry that has fallen into the drain, for example, so you don't have to call a mechanic.
Waterproof camera and cable
The Lizard Cam's camera and cable are waterproof, so they can be used to remove tangles or deposits in drains, but they can also solve the problem of clogged toilets. Attach a small accessory mirror to locate the pests, or this extra magnetic head to easily collect rolled-out bolts.
No more hard-to-reach places
Lizard Cam's long camera cable bends easily and meanders in any space, so you can easily check for damage from termites, inspect the chimney, or find out where they're nesting harmful insects.
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 8 cm
- Depth: 5 cm
- Display size: 5.7 x 5 cm
- Camera diameter: 7mm
- Cable length with camera: 110 - 120 cm
- Material: ABS + stainless steel
- Viewing angle: 70 degrees
- Powered by 4 x 1.5V AA pencil batteries (NOT included)
- Weight: 240 grams
- IP protection: IP 67 (waterproof)