Digital alcohol probe with LCD display
Don't risk your life, your license and your money!
If you drank alcohol, wait until it is eliminated!
The digital alcohol probe is the ideal choice for checking emptying!
This alcohol tester can measure without a blower.
The alcohol probe is the right device for every party. The alcohol levels of several people can be measured very quickly in a row, so it is also recommended for multi-person use. For example: at nightclubs, house parties, but even at work, several people can be checked at the same time. The probe analyzes and displays results immediately after use.
Its small size makes it easy to carry, even in a small pocket! >
The LCD display has a backlight that is easy to read even in the dark.
The digital alcohol probe can be used almost immediately after 10 seconds. Shows results immediately after measurement!
The alcohol probe has a semiconductor sensor that guarantees accurate measurement of the amount of alcohol vapor in the exhaled air.
Installation and Use:
Slide the battery cover on the back of the device down, then insert 2 AAA batteries and push them back the cover.
Press the "POWER" button on the device and wait 10 seconds for the probe to warm up "WARM UP". When "BLOW" appears on the device, you have 10 seconds to blow into the device.
will turn off automatically in 10 seconds.
Please note that the product is a hygienic appliance and can only be used under warranty. In accordance with applicable law. You are not eligible to stop!
If you buy the product, be aware of it!
- absorbed into the bloodstream and emptied from the mouth.
- For more accurate results, do not repeat the test at intervals of less than 3 minutes. li >
- Do not eat or smoke for at least twenty minutes before measuring.
- Do not use chemicals to clean the alcohol probe.
- Do not spray alcohol on the alcohol sensor.
- Do not use chemicals (paint, insecticide, alcohol) in the immediate vicinity of the alcohol probe. li>
- Do not keep the alcohol probe in an enclosed area full of polluted air.
- The measured values are for information only and the manufacturer accepts no liability. undertakes.